Welcome to the Citizen Request Portal
As of August 30, 2021, the Blackfalds Connect App (powered by SeeClickFix) is no longer available.
Introducing the Citizen Request Portal - a simple, streamlined approach to access Town services where you can add your concerns, issues, or provide general feedback.
This is a non-emergency reporting system.
- For emergencies that require a police response, call 9-1-1.
- For any issues regarding bylaws (e.g. graffiti, parking, unsightly premises), please use Report Exec or call 403.885.0020.
- For urgent matters regarding Public Works (e.g. flooding) after hours, please call 403.340.9593.
- For Parks and Facilities after hours, please call 403.357.9888.
- For animal-related issues, call the Klassic Kennels animal control officer at 403.506.9380