Whether you are an entrepreneur just starting to think about venturing into business or a seasoned business veteran looking to expand or diversify, there are many resources to help you.
Community Business Resources
Blackfalds Business & Investment Intelligence Tool
- Contact email@example.com for assistance with planning, development, permits, and licensing
Blackfalds & District Chamber of Commerce
- This non-profit group supports the interests of local commercial, financial, industrial and community stakeholders. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.506.6735
Federal Business Resources
- Provides help with accessing financing, information on business obligations, developing a business plan, and more
- This network of entrepreneurs work together to build an environment and culture for small business growth and success.
- With offices in Red Deer and Mirror, this organization supports businesses with funding and training
- A Crown corporation helping Canadian companies succeed. As international risk experts, they provide businesses with trade knowledge, financing solutions, equity, insurance, connections, to grow their business with confidence.
- Provides details on counterfeit prevention and staff training
- This non-profit organization provides financing, mentoring, and support tools to aspiring business owners aged 18 - 39
- Assists with national and international investment opportunities in Canada and provides industry information, funding programs and advisory services
- Offers programs, services and industry specific information to help businesses thrive or reach global markets.
- This organization connects small business and entrepreneurs to available resources and information
Regional Business Resources
Central Alberta Economic Partnership (CAEP)
- This economic development alliance of Central Alberta communities works to ensure the success and continued diversification of the regional economy
Central Alberta Access Prosperity
- This economic development organization serves the CAEP communities, providing resources to facilitate business growth, expansion, and investment opportunities.