Blackfalds Youth Crew
Blackfalds Youth Crew (BYC) offers free after-school programs for youth grades 4 - 6 and evening programs for youth grades 7 - 12. These programs promote positive peer relationships, provide mentoring and leadership opportunities, and enhance social supports and relationship building within the community. Staff and volunteers strive to provide a safe place where youth can feel empowered and valued. Activities provide opportunities to build upon social skills, positive values and self-esteem.
- Youth grades 4 - 6 on Mondays from 3:45 - 5:45 pm
- Youth grades 7 - 12 on Tuesdays from 5:00 - 7:00 pm
Activities take place at the Blackfalds Community Centre - 4810 Womacks Rd
Like us on Facebook to see monthly calendars for upcoming planned activities.
To join BYC, complete the registration form below and return it to Blackfalds FCSS or bring it to BYC.
Blackfalds Culture Days - BYC Events
Join us during the month of September for Blackfalds Culture Days youth programming which includes yoga, drumming, art and more.
There are several youth programs and events in the fall of 2021!
- Child Safe Canada Home Alone Safety (Sep 14, Oct 18, Nov 17)
- Youth with Grit (Wed | Oct 6 - Nov 3)
- Rock It & Own it! (Thu | Nov 18 - Dec 16)
- Mother & Daughter Workshop (Oct 23)
- Mother & Son Workshop (Nov 6)
- Red Cross Babysitters (Oct 2, Nov 27)
Please see descriptions and dates on our Programs Calendar